It's been raining for four days. And when I say rain, I mean pouring. It's going to rain tomorrow. We can expect a nice day on Wednesday and more rain on Thursday. I don't usually mind rain, but seriously. Enough is enough.
1. Rain causes earthworms to come up out of the dirt at the office park. They squirm and float in the puddles, where they die and rot making the office complex smell like the docks at low tide.
2. When said earthworms die and the rain dries up, the worms shrivel up on the warm side walk which is equally gross.
3. I haven't seen the sun since last Thursday. It has been cold and grey.
4. I made matzo ball soup for dinner tonight. Matzo ball soup makes everything better.
5. Rain makes everyone stir crazy. Even kittens that have never gone outside.
6. All I want to do is sit around in my flannel pjs and drink tea.
7. Last night's Iron Chef America episode was awesome. It will be on again on Thursday at 9 PM.
8. This much rain is what it takes to flood Crabtree Valley Mall. Good thing the Apple, Bare Escentuals and Sephora stores are all on the second floor. Oooh, Williams-Sonoma is on the second floor too. Excellent.
9. Five days of 100% humidity is not good for my hair.
10. We've received 2 inches of rain in the past 4 days.