Y'all....I am seriously tired. I'll type up an extra long post this weekend detailing my trip to the San Fran Bay Area and my subsequent trip home.
Here are a few highlights:
1. I had the Best Dinner Ever (tm). (Oooh, that poached egg...)
2. My brother lives in a pink house in the Hispanic hood.
3. I found The Perfect Swimsuit (tm).
4. My sunburned skin is now peeling.
5. A stroke of seriously bad luck led to my first and last stay at a Red Roof Inn. Terrifying.
6. I have no doubt that I walked 10 miles in the Atlanta airport over the course of two days. When I die and go to hell, it's not going to be all fire and brimstome. Nope. It's going to be Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. Or Nieman-Marcus. I haven't decided yet.
7. I found The Best Fabric Store Ever (tm). Seriously.
All of this and more when you tune in next time! Of course this will all have to wait until I see the new Hellboy movie on Saturday morning.