Thursday, July 10, 2008

I left my heart in San Francisco!

Y'all....I am seriously tired. I'll type up an extra long post this weekend detailing my trip to the San Fran Bay Area and my subsequent trip home.

Here are a few highlights:

1. I had the Best Dinner Ever (tm). (Oooh, that poached egg...)

2. My brother lives in a pink house in the Hispanic hood.

3. I found The Perfect Swimsuit (tm).

4. My sunburned skin is now peeling.

5. A stroke of seriously bad luck led to my first and last stay at a Red Roof Inn. Terrifying.

6. I have no doubt that I walked 10 miles in the Atlanta airport over the course of two days. When I die and go to hell, it's not going to be all fire and brimstome. Nope. It's going to be Hartsfield-Jackson Airport. Or Nieman-Marcus. I haven't decided yet.

7. I found The Best Fabric Store Ever (tm). Seriously.

All of this and more when you tune in next time! Of course this will all have to wait until I see the new Hellboy movie on Saturday morning.

No comments: