Friday, July 25, 2008

Your kink is okay with me.

Y'all, I met the man of my dreams last night. He's the one. We hit it off. We have the same sense of humor. I was with two friends last night who are egging me on, telling me we were meant to be together. Physically speaking, I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect. He rides his bike everywhere, and when I learned that, I realized I'd met him before. I was in a bike shop here in town and we had a conversation about parking your car and never looking back. I also remembered I had a similar feeling after that conversation then. He's really great.

You can tell there's a "but" coming, can't you?

*sigh*

He's gay. With a boyfriend.

I think I have good gaydar, but I never would have known. Then again, the fact that I am so crazy about him should tell me he's gay. (Long story...I have a nasty habit of falling head over heals in love with gay men...Nothing a good therapist can't resolve.)

I give up. I now accept my fate of becoming the Crazy Cat Lady. Bring it on.

No comments: