Monday, July 28, 2008

Progress.

I had quite the crazy day today. I just enrolled in school. I'll take HR course work towards a certificate in Human Resources Management. (You know we love our certificates.) Actually, it will be a great program. It's five classes total. While working full time, I expect to take three semesters. Today, I signed up, found out my company approves this and will pay for it, and that both classes I want this Fall semester are both online classes! Yay!!!! Since the classes are online, they won't interfere with the drawing and printmaking classes I also want to take this Fall through the Raleigh Arts Council. Yes, I realize my priorities *may* be a bit *different* from what you might choose.

I also learned today that Babushko goes to work everyday. Yessiree. He works for the EPA. (In his crazy polyester pants that are six inches too short!) I saw his badge. Crazy. I have to wonder what he does.

Since I can't think of anything else to say, I leave you with this. Miles Davis on the Steve Allen Show. Cheers!

No comments: