Sunday, October 19, 2008

2008 North Carolina State Fair, photographed

There was bus riding to the Fair.


Went with the Super Friends, from L-R: Jud, Kat, Julie, Pru. It wasn't until after I took about 20 pictures that I realized I had the camera set on macro. Sigh.


There were giant alligators.


There were one-armed carnies hawking rigged games.


There were giant smoked turkey legs. This was so good!


There was tons of fried foods. Anything you could think of, these people fried. I had a deep fried Milky Way. It was so good.


There was ice cream made by a John Deere tractor.


There were blacksmithing demonstrations.


There were tobacco displays. This is North Carolina, after all.


There was cow judging.


There were plenty of ribbons to go around.


A good time was had by all.

1 comment:

FoxyMoron said...

Geez nobody asked ME to come! I want to go to a fair.