Thursday, November 20, 2008

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, good ni-iiiight.

Today is Thursday, which means I get picked up by Boyfriend in the morning. This morning, we chatted as usual about the up coming weekend, what's new and exciting in our lives, my current knitting project. He always asks me what I'm working on. Even if I am sitting in the back of the bus, he'll yell back at me. He's funny.

This morning, not so funny. He told me that effective Monday morning, he's moving to the maintenance side of the TTA. He will not be driving the bus anymore, thus, I will not see him anymore. Unless a bus breaks down next summer.



*ahem*

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Your doggie is adorable!

Meg said...

He's not mine actually. In fact, never met him. But, yes, he's very cute.

Anonymous said...

Let's hope a lot of buses break down then!