Friday, August 8, 2008

The blog post in which we begin our presentation of a series of How To videos.

There has been nothing exciting to report from the bus since the stinky man and the bee sting. My elbow feels better, thank you. Recently, the Red Headed Stranger has been chatting me up. I like it. I believe he is actually much smarter than I previously gave him credit. He's still really cute. Unfortunately, I don't see him very often.

Since I have nothing much to say, I thought I'd bring you a series of How To videos, compliments of You Tube. I found this by way of Angry Chicken. May I present....

How To Make Your Own Granny Panties!

2 comments:

CailinMarie said...

OMG! Okay - I'm sneaking on in between chores so I haven't actually watched "how to make your own granny panties" however the title is friggin hysterical! And I'm seriously trying not to laugh so as not to give away my location... HAHA!
And I adore the title of your blog... nicely done... and now of course I'm singing the song...

thanks so much for stopping by and your very sweet comments.

Mali was a GREAT dog. And I am getting there...

Meg said...

You know, you could totally turn this into a drinking game. Get your friends together and drink every time she says "crotch."

This woman totally freaks me out.