Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF!

Nurse Prince was on both buses today. This afternoon he was picking his nose. Class-eeeeee. Way to go, dude.

A guy in a grey Member's Only jacket got on in RTP and when we got to Blue Ridge Road, he turned around and asked me where the bus was going. Really? Aren't you kind of committed at that point? We'd been the bus for 25 minutes. One day, I'm going to lie to someone. "This bus? It goes to Apex. Why where do you need to go?"

The firehouse next to the District Drive Park and Ride is flying their flag at half mast. My best guess at the moment is they are mourning the loss of Elliot Spitzer's dignity.

On Hillsborough St, several people got on at once. A little girl with an exceptionally large man who smelled remarkably of vinegar. A tiny Hispanic man who looks very much like Tattoo. And someone who I swear was the the tall, skinny black dude from Pirates of the Caribbean. You know the guy with the long dreads. IMDB has failed me. I can't find a proper picture of him.

This guy also rides my bus. He lives right around the corner from me, but he drives to the P&R. I can't figure it out.

My new favorite passenger is the MetroSexual Guy. I keep seeing him everywhere. He lives somewhere near me. I've seen him in a couple bars downtown. His jeans are a little too tight, which is ironic since he's totally lacking muscle tone. He's kind of...well...squishy. Like a girl. He's got glasses similar to mine (there's hope for him yet!). Currently, he is rocking the bowl cut. I'm trying to figure out a good way to tell him he shouldn't feel so good about that decision. He usually has his laptop with him, he plays golf. He just cracks me up. He clearly fancies himself a Rock Star. He so clearly is not. He's exactly the kind of guy who makes me happy I'm not 25 anymore. What's driving me nuts is that I can't come up with a good name for him. I'm going to have to stew on this for a while.

No comments: