1. The cute bus driver was driving the 105 this morning. When I got on the bus this morning, he said, "Good Morning. How are you?" I think this means he's secretly in love with me.
2. Nurse Prince is a dumbass. He's this guy who dresses in bright purple scrubs, every time I see him. With a matching purple "leather" baseball hat. He just can't seem to get the hang of putting money in the machine. To this day. He just doesn't get it. Clearly, he's not a doctor. If he is, god help us! (Hope his med mal is paid up.) And Prince, well, what other self-respecting man wears head to toe purple day in and day out?
3. I've been listening to the Arctic Monkeys a lot. I think I need to move to London. Or maybe I just need more Brittish slang in my life.
4. A coworker, Frank*, was on the bus yesterday. He was telling me about the time he was on the 48 to work and there was a guy who was saying the rosary. Out loud. Beads and all. And then he asked to get off the bus at the railroad tracks. That's kind of creepy.
5. I had a dream lat night that I married a football player from Nebraska.
6. The Other Amy was reading The Lilac Bus. I don't know how I feel about that.
7. Cross Eyed Mary rides the 48. She works at LabCorp as an "Extraction Specialist." Basically, it's her job to handle my pee. Sometimes a person has a lazy eye that occasionally wanders off. Not her. One eye points in a totally different direction. If she's sitting sideways talking to the bus driver, which is most of the time, she's looking at both the bus driver and the person in the seat behind her. It's unnerving. Today she was wearing a tragic purple and grey sweater, tapered leg jeans that had faded from black to grey somewhere around 1991, and black original Reebok aerobic shoes.
*All names have been changed to protect the innocent.