Friday, April 18, 2008

Daily Nuttiness

-Yesterday, Amy Number One rang for the bus to stop when we got to Meredith College. Boyfriend was driving. He turned around and says to her, "where are you going?" She didn't really have a good answer for him. She clearly drives him crazy, but he's so patient with her. He must have kids. Patience like that only comes from raising little people.

-Grandpa was back behind the wheel this morning. College Boy rang for his stop. Grandpa kept driving. College Boy said, "stop, please." Grandpa kept driving. College Boy shouts at the top of his lungs, "STOP, PLEASE!!!!" Grandpa came to a screetching halt. I don't remember if I mentioned it, but last time he closed the doors on someone. He reminds me a little of the guy who drives the Knight Bus.

-The Raleigh city buses are called CAT, for Capital Area Transit. A high school teacher friend told me today that her students call the Raleigh buses, "The City Kitty." That kills me. City Kitty.

No comments: