Wednesday, April 30, 2008

*insert post title here*

I've been delinquent in my posting over the past couple days. Here's what I got.

1. MSG was spotted yesterday, wearing these hideous green Pumas. That matched his earplugs. Huh? He's been wearing earplugs recently. I don't know if this is a new thing or not. He got off the bus yesterday at the Ben and Jerry's for his free ice cream cone.

2. Overheard while riding a City Kitty on Sunday, from a bus driver to a dispatcher, "I have a passenger on my bus who every time she gets on she starts trouble with black people." I didn't get the ending.

3. Boyfriend is now officially on vacation.

4. I had to cut DHL Boy loose. He wouldn't stop calling me. That's not for me.

5. I don't feel good. I think I have bronchitis or a sinus infection or something.

6. I may or may not have been dissed by the Sassy Apron Swap. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Rae said...

Sounds like it's time for a flaming bag of you know what on Sassy Apron Swapper's doorstep... (:

Meg said...

I've officially sent four emails and left a comment on the blog. I sent my first email by the deadline!

Fine...I'll make my own stinkin' apron then!