Thursday, May 1, 2008

Come one, come all!

I just got home from my doctor's office. I can take the Number 2 and be at her office in 20 minutes, which is about as long as if I were to drive. Coming back, the bus was standing room only. I have never seen so many people on a City Kitty. It still wasn't as bad as the bus in Chinatown in San Francisco. The first time I went, we visited Chinatown...so cool, so many varieties of dried sea horses available! We were going to take a bus up a rather mighty hill. The first bus came. You could not have fit another person on the bus. I swear! The next one was a little better and we got on. At the next stop I was elbowed by an 80 year old Chinese man because I was in his way. He didn't say anything, he just shoved me out of the way. It was awesome.

No comments: