Friday, May 2, 2008

Not it!

I got kicked out of work today. One of my coworkers drove me to the bus stop. I still feel really crappy. I have bronchitis, which I get about once a year because asthma. I'll be okay in a couple days. Could be worse, right?

I ran up to the pharmacy this afternoon after my nap. On the bus home, two young teenagers were sitting across from me, one boy, one girl. The boy had a nearly full iced coffee from McDonald's, which he dropped on the floor. It went everywhere. The girl said to him, "I guess that's why there is no drinking on the bus." To which he replied, "it wasn't me. I didn't do it." Had I been feeling better, I might have told him it would be much more convincing if he wasn't holding the empty cup in one hand and the lid and straw in the other.

No comments: