Thursday, May 29, 2008

Meg on Le Metro

We took the Metro a few times while in Montreal. I nearly forgot to report on the haps there.

1. We ran into Jamiroquoi on the Metro. He was wearing blue Adidas high tops and dancing. I shall begrudgingly admit, he was kinda cute. In a Viktor Krum sort of way.

2. There was a large group of teenagers sitting together. One of them had a black and white gingham scarf-thing that he was wearing under his baseball hat. He spent a considerable amout of time repositioning it. No matter what he did, it still looked stupid.

3. Saturday night when we went out, a Hoochie Mama got on downtown. Ya know how I know she wasn't wearing underwear? Because her jeans were so tight and low, you could see her ass crack. But hey, as long as she felt sexy, right? That's more than I can say for myself most days.

No comments: