Friday, September 19, 2008

I think I need a nap already.

My ever-growing To Do list for this weekend is beginning to make me panic. Here's what I got so far, in no particular order.

1. Take Unit Two quiz for HR class.

2. Grocery store. Whole Foods?

3. Go to art supply store for the following:
printing ink (green and violet-black for current project)
copper plate
plexiglass
Rives paper

4. Stop neglecting bartender at Zely+Ritz. Need to visit Jay.

5. Pick up bus shaped cookie cutter.

6. Make and freeze cookie dough for bus cookies.

7. Buy little bags and tags for cookies.

8. Take bike in for service, gears sticking.

9. Vacuum.

10. Laundry.

11. Hit Sephora at Crabtree.

12. Start Chapter 5 in HR class.

13. Put three Netflix dvds in mail finally!

14. Ship a couple jars of jam to Oakland, CA? (Any takers?)

15. Begin planning handmade Christmas presents.

16. Start thinking about design ideas for printmaking class.

17. Go by Pullen and pull remaining 4 prints for current project.

3 comments:

FoxyMoron said...

Ooh handmade Christmas pressies! You're a girl after my own heart, I love doing that. We bake shortbread every year for teachers etc, but I also make my own pot pourri, lavender this year, and make things like brandied apricots, mint jelly and sweet things like rocky road and fudge.
Can't wait to see how the bus cookies turn out.

Meg said...

It started many years ago when I didn't hae the cash for christmas presents, so I made them. A decade later, I'm still doing it. It means so much more to me than going to the mall and spending $20.

Bus cookie recipe tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Mmm.. bus cookies... can you export them over here? To Sweden, where I live?

Have a relaxing weekend!