My ever-growing To Do list for this weekend is beginning to make me panic. Here's what I got so far, in no particular order.
1. Take Unit Two quiz for HR class.
2. Grocery store. Whole Foods?
3. Go to art supply store for the following:
printing ink (green and violet-black for current project)
4. Stop neglecting bartender at Zely+Ritz. Need to visit Jay.
5. Pick up bus shaped cookie cutter.
6. Make and freeze cookie dough for bus cookies.
7. Buy little bags and tags for cookies.
8. Take bike in for service, gears sticking.
11. Hit Sephora at Crabtree.
12. Start Chapter 5 in HR class.
13. Put three Netflix dvds in mail finally!
14. Ship a couple jars of jam to Oakland, CA? (Any takers?)
15. Begin planning handmade Christmas presents.
16. Start thinking about design ideas for printmaking class.
17. Go by Pullen and pull remaining 4 prints for current project.