Monday, September 29, 2008

Penny, knitting and insomnia.

I had a nice chat with Penny today about knitting. I was waiting for the bus at the Transfer Center. She sat down next to me and told me she saw me knitting something. We started talking about it and began to compare WIPs...that would be works in progress to you nonknitterly types. She's as cool and sweet as I expected her to be. She's making a hat for her husband with a handspun Merino and bamboo mix in a lovely green over gold colorway. Unfortunately, last night I got a whopping total of three, count 'em three, hours of sleep. I am actually skipping my drawing class tonight in favor of laying around until 9:30.

I forgot to mention that MSG has a new pair of glasses. They are pretty fly. They work for him too. Last time I saw him, he sat behind me so I turned around to compliment him on the new frames. He was all pleased with himself that I'd noticed.

2 comments:

FoxyMoron said...

Listen Meg, you need to get a list of characters going here, so we can refer to it. Your cast of thousands is getting into the........well thousands! I am old, I can't always remember everything!

Anonymous said...

I love meeting all your characters.