Saturday, September 20, 2008

Progress, but I still need a nap.

1. Take Unit Two quiz for HR class. (tonight)

2. Grocery store. (this afternoon)

3. Make and freeze cookie dough for bus cookies. (Sunday morning)

4. Buy little bags and tags for cookies. (this afternoon)

5. Vacuum. (Sunday morning)

6. Laundry. (Sunday morning)

7. Hit Sephora at Crabtree. (Sunday afternoon)

8. Start Chapter 5 in HR class. (Sunday)

9. Start thinking about design ideas for printmaking class. (In process...I found tons of fallen leaves on my way home from the bike shop. I've been wanting to do a series of botanical prints. Now to identify all these trees!)

10. Go by Pullen and pull remaining 4 prints for current project. (this afternoon, or maybe Tuesday?)

2 comments:

Shoshanah Marohn said...

Hm... lots to do. Is it possible to cut it in half? It seems like your life is very rushed. If your bus system is anything like ours, it teaches you to take time at a slower pace.

Just a suggestion. What flavor are the cookies going to be?

Meg said...

The bad news is that I don't feel all that great today. The good news? To hell with my list I say!

I have been quite busy these days, but mostly because I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew. I signed up for two art classes with our local Arts Council this semester before I signed up to start an HR certificate program at the local community college. It's honestly just this semester that I am so rushed. I take pride in being one of those people who doesn't have a lot to do. It's been a long time since I was in school and I've never taken an online class, which is really challenging.

On the weekends, our buses run once an hour which I hate. That always makes me feel rushed for some reason. Nine times out of ten, I miss the bus by 5 minutes and end up having to waste almost an hour waiting for the next one.

I have a recipe for sugar cookies. I wanted to go simple because I am going to cut the with a bus shaped cookie cutter and decorate them like the buses. The recipe calls for orange zest, but I may just go with vanilla.